Welcome from Building & Fire Services online training.
We have set up these instructions to assist you with accessing our online training, please follow the steps below:
- Click this link for our training site: http://moodle.fireprotection.net.nz (opens in a new window - preferably not 'Internet Explorer').
- You will see our training site and the heading Online Training options:
(click on the appropriate section/topic.)
- You will see our training packages (click on the appropriate package.)
Please read the instructions in the section
Is this your first time here?
Click on and follow the steps.
In this step you will create your own user name and password, your user name must be all lower case and your password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit, at least 1 lower case letter and at least 1 upper case letter - please remember your details.
- Note: If your business uses a 'mail marshal' or 'anti -spam' type system, the best option is to whitelist the email address that it uses. You may need to talk to your IT manager to set this up.
- You will receive a confirmation email, when you receive this click on the link in the email and this will verify your registration.
Continue with the process to or go to http://moodle.fireprotection.net.nz - Enter your user name and password.
- Once you have entered the training section and registered you will see the course allocation area
- Enter the Enrolment Key: (located at the beginning of the welcome email) and click
This will allow you to access the course, you may need to scroll down the page to see your course.